Monday, March 28, 2011

Will someone please proofread my love letter?


I’m writing this love letter, and this girl said she had a lot of stalkers, so I just want to make sure there I’m not saying anything that might possibly be construed as creepy.
Okay, here it is:
Dear __________,
I really enjoyed the time we’ve spent together.  I feel like there was a special connection between you and me (us?)  And I hope I’m not being too forward in saying that my place in your life may have moved from the bush outside your window to the bush inside your heart.  I think you are beautiful, and I expect my parents will too when you meet them.  I have already told them all about you, of course.  And I do realize that we have not known each other very long, but five minutes of small talk can go a long way when you found your soul mate; and you are very beautiful on the outside, which I take to be indicative of the beauty within.  Like with pie.  Sometimes I lie awake and think about you and how great we could be together and how cute our little children might be (key words: “might be” cause you just never know, right) and that - to me - is proof enough that true love can exist at first sight and that I have found it in meeting you.  I can’t even remember how I coped without having met you.  I would do anything for you, and without you, I do not see the point in living.  Enclosed are photos of me with other people, whose heads I have covered with pictures of your face that I found on your facebook page.
Hugs and Grandparenting,
—J.m. Gatewood
Whattya think?  Think she’d like it?
XD

1 comment:

  1. Not creepy. Not creepy at all. ;) I'd love to receive a love letter like this. Hehehe

    Becca

    ReplyDelete